Cressing Temple, in rural Essex, is an idyllic setting for the perfect wedding venue
The Perfect Wedding Venue in Essex
Looking for the perfect 13th Century Medieval Barn to host your wedding? Then look no further. Imagine your wedding taking place in this idyllic historic setting of Cressing Temple in Essex. You and your guests will be able to enjoy, relax and celebrate in our beautiful estate.
Licensed Wedding Venue
Cressing Temple is a licensed venue able to offer a ceremony in the medieval barn or the Tudor walled garden, with capacity ranging from 50 to 300 guests.
Catering is provided by carefully selected outside caterers, with a selection of mouth-watering menus to suit all tastes.
Cressing Temple may also be hired on a venue only basis, which is particularly suited for those with specific cultural requirements, such as Greek, Jewish, Asian and Caribbean weddings.
To help us to achieve our high standards we like to offer the following-
- On first viewing – We will show you around the venue, listen to your requirements, answer a few questions and make a few suggestions.
- On Second Viewing – You may then wish to visit us for a second viewing to have the opportunity to discuss a number of aspects in more detail.
- Run-Through Meeting – Once you have booked with us – and your wedding day is approaching- we will organise a pre-wedding meeting with you to run through every aspect of your day in depth.
- The Lead Up – Following this meeting we hope that you will feel confident and relaxed in the knowledge that all aspects of your day have been considered in detail. A week before your wedding we will ask you to drop off with us any table plans and favours etc and then it is time for you to leave the rest to us.
- On The Day – On the morning of your wedding we will prepare the site for your arrival. Tables will be dressed as per your instructions, selected wine opened and allowed to breathe and Champagne chilled. There will always be someone on hand to ensure your day runs smoothly and that all expectations are met. (Perishable goods: cakes/flowers can only be delivered/have access on the day.)